Did you know that the thin plastic bags found in the Fruits and vegetables section of grocery stores take 400 years to disintegrate? It’s incredible… Aware of this reality, a few years ago the Quebec company SAKSAC launched a range of super cool reusable bags.
- They are light, durable and… beautiful!
- They can be washed in the machine or in the dishwasher.
- They dry very quickly.
- They are made by hand.
- They are manufactured by local social economy companies promoting social reintegration or work integration.
Made of polyester, the mesh bags are closed with a waxed cotton cord. Your fruits and vegetables will not roll in your basket!
The starting set includes:
- 2 medium bags (22 cm x 29.5 cm);
- 2 large bags (26.5 cm x 35 cm);
- 1 carrying case (16.5 cm x 26 cm).
"My husband and I got the starter kit. We've been using it for 6 months. "