According to Öko Création, the Quebec manufacturer of feminine protection, a woman will throw more than 10,000 hygienic products in the trash in her lifetime. 10,000! Incredible, isn't it? Fortunately, there are the Öko Pads! Thin and comfortable, these washable pads are made of 3 layers of absorbent hemp with a film that is both waterproof and breathable.
- They are suitable for women with an abundant flow.
- They absorb fluids well, protecting underwear from blood and urine stains.
- They are made of 100% natural fibers, not dyed and unbleached.
- They have wings that attach under the panties with a small snap.
- They do not promote the appearance of irritations, infections or allergies.
- They are beautiful !
One package includes:
- 2 sanitary napkins
'' I'm used to reusable sanitary pads. I've had mine for two years, and they're starting to wear out ... I wanted to find a local option. So I tried the Öko Pads for a week.''
'' Öko Pads are perfect! They offer excellent protection during the entire period, even on heavy days. According to the company, these pads can last up to six years, and I have no trouble believing them. They are very well designed and comfortable. They are also easy to clean. Just rinse and put them in the washer. In fact, I suggest using a natural, mild and ecological detergent, such as Calendule & co. Household soap or Purenature all-purpose stain remover, to clean your panty liners and underwear. One thing is certain: with the Öko Pads, you will definitely save money! ''