Green and (almost) free gift ideas!
- Give a sprout of his favorite plant
- Weave friendship bracelets
- Plan an outing in a regional or national park
- Visit a museum (Several permanent exhibitions are free!)
- Make beauty treatments (ex: soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, etc.)
- Handmade chocolates
- Prepare a special meal from organic and local foods
- Massage your partner
- Create a Privilege Coupon Book
- Read passages aloud from an erotic novel
This proves that there are 1,001 ways to spoil your companion without spending a fortune. A little imagination is all you need!
Have you decided to give your loved one a gift? You will need to think of a way to hide your surprise. Because, as you know, ordinary wrapping paper is not recyclable ...
What to wrap your present in without harming the planet?
- A sheet of paper (kraft or not)
- A silk scarf
- A page from a magazine or newspaper
- A brown paper bag
- A roll of toilet paper
- A child's drawing
- A woolen sock
- A walnut pod (Perfect for jewelry!)
- A Mason jar
- A scrap of fabric
- An envelope
- A placemat or a cloth bag
On our site you will find a variety of practical products (ex pouches or reusable bags) that you could use as packaging. Take a look at our selection!
If you really want to buy gifts for those around you, our ecological shop is full of ideas that will last a long time. Want some examples?
Rely on our team to find quality products made here.
Tested by Twiggzy
Tell it like it is, that's what Twiggzy wants to do! This is why we have tried several products from our shop. Go to the Tested by Twiggzy section for our reviews.